Alabama in a sentence
1) Alabama football fell off sharply in 1948.
2) Alabama took a 26-13 lead.
3) Alabama likewise underwent rumors of coaching changes.
Alabama example sentences4) Alabama has had five political capitals during its history.
5) Alabama leads the series 42-35-1.
6) Alabama has lost six straight since then .
7) Alabama has won the last six meetings from 2007-2012.
8) Alabama has a business privilege tax for corporations.
9) Alabama has a long winning tradition in baseball.
10) Alabama scored eight quick points after that .
11) Alabama " won" five national championships in one offseason.
12) Alabama Theatre is a very popular entertainment venue.
13) Alabama didn't change its admission standards.
14) Auburn made 22 first downs while Alabama made 19.
15) Alabama's rush defense considerably improved in 2008.
example sentences with Alabama16) Alabama finished the tournament 0-2.
17) The primary meat used in northern Alabama barbecue is chicken.
18) One general called the Alabama troops "invaluable.
19) Alabama beat Miami 34-13 and finished 13-0.
20) They are therefore "doing business in Alabama ".
21) The Alabama softball team was started in 1997.
22) It made Alabama history that much richer.
23) Alabama and Auburn fans are absolutely precious.
24) He had been offered by Alabama last weekend .
25) The Alabama coach has that intimidating glare.
26) We were quite the minority in Alabama .
27) These positions became her launching pad into Alabama politics.
28) Last week we drove 14 hours to visit Alabama .
How to use Alabama in a sentence29) His bunk on the Alabama is marked.
30) Alabama is searching for a repeat SEC crown.
31) Alabama also missed 4 field goals in the game.
32) Alabama finished 9-0 and won its third SEC championship.
33) Alabama scored touchdowns on their first four offensive possessions.
34) Alabama had one player selected in the draft.
35) Alabama scored first on a defensive play.
36) Ward was born in Alabama in 1913.
37) Residents voted to become part of Alabama .
38) Alabama has won the last seven meetings from 2007 to 2013.
39) The age of consent in Alabama is 16.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Alabama
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Alabama with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Alabama
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Alabama in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Alabama.
20 examples of simple sentences of Alabama. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Alabama
Compound Sentences with Alabama
Complex Sentences with Alabama
Compound-Complex Sentences with Alabama