Airedale in a sentence
1) The Airedale grasped my right arm in his mouth.
2) There are numerous tales of Airedales delivering their messages despite terrible injury.
3) They also took their pet Airedale , Kitty.
Airedale example sentences4) Airedales may have an undercoat which is softer.
5) The Airedale was introduced into the United States in 1881.
6) Airedales can also suffer from various forms of dermatitis.
7) Airedales can be affected by hip dysplasia.
8) The Airedale is the largest of the British Terriers.
9) Airedales have characteristic whiskers at the end of the muzzle and chin.
10) The Airedale Terrier Club of America periodically holds performance and conformation events.
11) Since then he has been cared for at the Airedale General Hospital.
12) They connect the town to Bradford, Leeds and the Airedale towns.
13) The A59 road runs along the southern edge of Airedale to Ribblesdale.
14) Muldaur is a former Airedale Terrier breeder, owner, and judge.
15) Airdale, Airedale - Naval aviator, aka 'BROWNSHOE'.
example sentences with Airedale16) He sent terriers, mostly Airedale Terriers, for communication and sanitary services.
17) Larger Airedales , up to 55 kg can be found in North America.
18) Thus, the Hartford City High School teams became known as the Airedales .
19) Two Airedales were among the dogs lost with the sinking of the RMS Titanic.
20) A year or two later, the team became permanently known as the Airedales .
21) Transylvanian bloodhounds, fox terriers and Airedale terriers are used to hunt wild boar.
22) Keighley lies in a fold between the countryside of Airedale and Keighley Moors.
23) Newly promoted Skipton CI got off to a good start at home to Airedale .
24) Cites the Airedale as a police dog and as a dispatch bearer in war.
25) Physical Characteristics The Airedale Terrier is a sturdy dog, well built and muscular.
26) This larger type is also significantly more prone to Hip Dysplasia than the standard Airedales .
27) Airedales exhibit some herding characteristics as well, and have a propensity to chase animals.
28) Fountains Abbey strongly affected Craven in upper Wharfedale, Airedale and Littondale.
How to use Airedale in a sentence29) Last month we endured the loss of our beautiful, two-year-old Airedale , Ben.
30) Consistency, patience, and respect are all important in training an Airedale Terrier.
31) MY Uncle Bill, who lived at Pilton, had an Airedale called Captain.
32) In 1886, the Kennel Club of England formally recognized the Airedale Terrier breed.
33) Gastric torsion, or bloat, affects Airedale Terriers.
34) The Airedale Terrier, like most Terriers, has been bred to hunt independently.
35) Albert was the school's "yell leader", and he had a pet Airedale .
36) There is an award winning bus station which opened in 2002 near the Airedale Shopping Centre.
37) In the 1920s, the Airedale became the most popular breed in the USA.
38) Today the Airedale Terrier is primarily a valued family member for people the world over.
39) Goliath is Samson's white Airedale breed dog with 12" height and 25Ibs weight.
40) The Airedale can be used as a working dog and also as a hunting dog.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Airedale
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Airedale with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Airedale
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Airedale in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Airedale.
20 examples of simple sentences of Airedale. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Airedale
Compound Sentences with Airedale
Complex Sentences with Airedale
Compound-Complex Sentences with Airedale