Aesopian in a sentence
1) Accordingly, he produces only two new suggestions in the specifically Aesopian vein.
2) The main theme of almost every Disney cartoon can be expressed in some simple Aesopian moral lesson.
3) Most works of Saltykov's later period were written in a language that the satirist himself called Aesopian .
Aesopian example sentences4) They frankly question whether the Aesopian language of a dead Italian philosopher ( Gramsci) can lead them out of this catastrophe.
5) Fabill 6 ("The Sheep and the Dog") is the third of the Aesopian tales in the Morall Fabillis.
6) The figure of Aesop is consistently cited throughout the poem as "my author" (my authority) by the narrator in those stories which are directly based on Aesopian sources.
7) Aesopian language
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aesopian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aesopian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aesopian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aesopian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aesopian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aesopian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aesopian
Compound Sentences with Aesopian
Complex Sentences with Aesopian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aesopian