Aesculapius in a sentence
1) Since Aesculapius , doctors have enjoyed complaining.
2) All in a day's work: since Aesculapius , doctors have enjoyed complaining.
3) CHAPTER LVI: Destruction of the Temple of Aesculapius at Aegae.
Aesculapius example sentences4) Members will receive booking forms and further details in the Society's journal, Aesculapius .
5) Other ancient authorities are quoted anonymously that Aesculapius healed Orion after he was blinded by Oenopion.
6) There, he studied with Pelops, a famous doctor who had lectured at Aesculapius when Galen was attending school there.
7) Aesculapius was said to cure diseases of the mind by using song and music, and music therapy was used in Egyptian temples.
8) The final notable episodes of the poem are the punishment of Aesculapius (733-762) and the praise of Marcia by Clio (797-812).
9) In 293 BCE some officials consulted the Sibylline Books concerning measures to be taken against the plague and were advised to bring Aesculapius from Epidaurus to Rome.
10) At the age of nineteen, just after he graduated from the Aesculapius , Galen's father, a wealthy man named Nicon, died.
11) Galen began his study of medicine at the Temple of Aesculapius , after having learned language, philosophy, and Greek as well as Roman math.
12) Sophie Saint-Amans believes that it is a sanctuary dedicated to Aesculapius , which accords with Claude Poinssot's hypthesis that it is a temple.
13) The Athenian Navy had a ship named "Therapia", and the Roman Navy had a ship named " Aesculapius ", their names indicating that they may have been hospital ships.
14) Book XV - Numa and the foundation of Crotona, the doctrines of Pythagoras, the death of Numa, Hippolytus, Cipus, Aesculapius , the apotheosis of Julius Caesar, epilogue.
15) Famous for his wisdom and knowledge of medicine, Chiron educated many Greek heroes and scholars, including Homer, Aesculapius and Heracles.
example sentences with Aesculapius16) Those of somewhat later date represent a figure sacrificing on an altar, which is consecrated to Aesculapius , as indicated by a cock that stands below it.
17) On January 1, the "Fasti Praenestini" record the festivals of Aesculapius and Vediove on the Island, while in the "Fasti" Ovid speaks of "Jupiter" and his grandson.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aesculapius
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aesculapius with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aesculapius
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aesculapius in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aesculapius.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aesculapius. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aesculapius
Compound Sentences with Aesculapius
Complex Sentences with Aesculapius
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aesculapius