Aeolian in a sentence
1) Her body was found months later near the Aeolian Islands.
2) Aeolian was the dialect that kept the sound longest.
3) Its volcanic material is Aeolian ash, weathered tuff and basalt.
Aeolian example sentences4) I made a few changes, and see my Aeolian parentheses.
5) The next morning the yacht reaches the Aeolian Islands north of Sicily.
6) Aeolian deposits can be quite striking.
7) Acquired by the Aeolian Co. in 1903.
8) Bedforms are generated by Aeolian sediment transport in the terrestrial near-surface environment.
9) The Solar Symbol is the Aeolian Song.
10) In 1932 Aeolian purchased American and became the Aeolian American Company.
11) In 1932 Aeolian purchased American and became the Aeolian American Company.
12) Gilbert also licensed the " Aeolian attachment" patented by independent mechanic Obed.
13) Aeolian Company brand name for push-up piano players and player pianos. 2.
14) The most important reservoir beds are formed by the predominantly Aeolian Rotliegende sandstones.
15) The main inputs from the atmosphere are Aeolian sedimentation, rainfall and gas diffusion.
example sentences with Aeolian16) The Yellow Sands Formation comprises Aeolian dune-bedded sandstones.
17) The pipe organ is a fine example of the Aeolian Company's work.
18) Aeolian Hall and Audubon Ballroom built.
19) These are composed of Aeolian sandstone formed when this area was subjected to desert conditions.
20) After it drained, Aeolian (wind-driven) sand covered the notches.
21) The melody of the chorus is written in transposed Aeolian mode or natural minor.
22) Erosional cracks were later infilled with layers of soil material, especially from Aeolian processes.
23) This was offered to the Aeolian Company to sell alongside their range of reed organs.
24) Aeolian , Dorian and Phrygian mode, i-ii shifting drones and triads.
25) The Chapel organ was originally a four manual Aeolian Skinner pipe organ with 3,770 pipes.
26) Lipari, largest of the Aeolian islands has a delightful port and walled Acropolis.
27) Also, player pianos like the 64-note Aeolian Pianola utilize "octave coupling".
28) The Carnarvon region comprises Quaternary alluvial, Aeolian and marine sediments overlying Cretaceous strata.
How to use Aeolian in a sentence29) It was the reverberation of an existing system, like wind blowing through an Aeolian harp.
30) Cyrus had initially unsuccessfully tried to persuade the Aeolian and Ionian cities to rebel against Lydia.
31) Traditional heavy metal tends to employ modal scales, in particular the Aeolian and Phrygian modes.
32) For many years, he edited the publications "Eolus" and " Aeolian Review".
33) Pactyas subsequently fled to the coast and took refuge in the Aeolian city of Cyme.
34) This was intended to limit the number of students who might collectively miss any given Aeolian performance.
35) They took Lebedos driving out the Carians and augmented the Aeolian population of Teos.
36) New studios were on the sixth floor of the building where the famed Aeolian Hall was located.
37) This blew into dunes in which the sand eventually fused back together to form an Aeolian sandstone.
38) Colophon was already in the hands of Aeolians who had arrived via Crete in Mycenaean times.
39) When present, they are defined by regional unconformities as well as Aeolian and shallow-marine deposits.
40) Abstract Here we address the old question in Aeolian particle transport about the role of midair collisions .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aeolian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aeolian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aeolian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aeolian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aeolian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aeolian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aeolian
Compound Sentences with Aeolian
Complex Sentences with Aeolian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aeolian