Aeaea in a sentence
1) While living on the island Aeaea , Circe gains magical powers.
2) Furthermore she had been banished to the island of Aeaea after having murdered her husband.
3) She has lived on the island of Aeaea where she became a powerful being in both magic and in influence over portions of man's world.
Aeaea example sentences
Aeaea example sentences4) Ponza is also suspected to be the island of Aeaea in Homer's "Odyssey", as the island of the Circe the sorceress, where her cave or grotto was.
5) Her island, Aeaea , is located at the edges of the world, and seems to have close associations with the sun.
6) The "Argo" then spoke and said that they should seek purification with Circe, a nymph living on the island of Aeaea .
7) Aeaean Nymphs ( Aeaea Island), handmaidens of Circe
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aeaea
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aeaea with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aeaea
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aeaea in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aeaea.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aeaea. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aeaea
Compound Sentences with Aeaea
Complex Sentences with Aeaea
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aeaea