small pox in a sentence
1) small pox : is was a source of infection to man.
2) We’ve eliminated some terrible diseases like small pox and polio.
3) Was it small pox or civil war that disbanded its residents?
4) This guy’s like a carrier of small pox .
5) The institution faced outbreaks of flu, small pox , and measles.
6) See also: small pox during Pontiac’s Rebellion.
7) small pox broke out on the ship and all of us were vaccinated.
8) Native Americans are welcome to rise up and kick out small pox and alcohol.
9) Mag Flannchaidh, namely, Feradhach, died of the small pox .
10) With no immunity to small pox , it’s a wonder that any survived.
11) We gave them small pox infested blankets to kill them so we could take their land.
12) En route home, Edna died in January 1912 in Kobe, Japan of small pox .
13) Hawley may have died during the trip there, from fighting or disease ( small pox ).
14) In the case of small pox , the deadly virus was stored in vials and misplaced for decades.
15) A vigorous health campaign was started to rid the islands of cholera, bubonic plague, and small pox .
16) It is also stated that the local application of this extract removes the scars of small pox and boils.
17) Town officials appoint Indianapolis’s first board of health when the town experiences its first case of small pox .
18) When he was eighteen, he caught small pox , a disease which was usually fatal at the time.
19) We joined the Peace Corps and spent two years working on the eradication of small pox in rural southwest Ethiopia.
20) One such negative impact is the spread of diseases such as measles , small pox , malaria, and yellow fever.
21) Typhus , polio and small pox are almost unheard of in the U.S. thanks in large part to public health vaccination programs.
22) Richard died of small pox in 1757 at Fort William Henry; his corpse was later disinterred and mutilated by hostile natives.
23) It was thought that small pox was exterminated at one time in the world, yet it has returned with a vengeance.
24) Unhappy with the marriage arranged for her, she died of small pox the day before her wedding, at age 16.
25) Before antibiotics, people around the world often died from diseases like small pox , tuberculosis, polio, whooping cough, tetanus, and malaria.
26) These must be fought all the time, like the great plagues that attack the body, tuberculosis, leprosy and small pox .
27) Brian, son of Aedh the Tawny, son of Brian Ua Neill the Freckled, died of the small pox in the Spring of this year.
28) The Prince de Ligne says, that one of the three happy days of his life, was the one on which he first went abroad after having the small pox .
Related Words and Phrases: power play in a sentence – power point in a sentence – power politics in a sentence – powers in a sentence – power structure in a sentence – power switch in a sentence – power up in a sentence – powwow in a sentence – powwows in a sentence – pox in a sentence – pox virus in a sentence – pox vaccine in a sentence – chicken pox in a sentence – small pox in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “small pox”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “small pox” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “small pox“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “small pox” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “small pox”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “small pox“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “small pox“
Compound Sentences with “small pox”
Complex Sentences with “small pox”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “small pox