safe-to in a sentence 2

Use ‘safe to’ in a sentence | ‘safe to’ example sentences

50- Likewise, lighter weight arrows of aluminum or carbon composite materials, that would be safe to use with a compound bow, are unsafe to use with a recurve bow.

51- When Clouseau and Chandra open her hidden wall safe to admire the Pink Panther, they discover they have been robbed and a white monogrammed glove has been left behind.

52- Since Liszt often appeared three or four times a week in concert, it could be safe to assume that he appeared in public well over a thousand times during this eight-year period.

53- The low level Nature Reserve and the hot springs are regarded safe to swim.

54- The rocks are safe to scramble across, though it is advised that you do not climb the cliffs.

55- Performance Implication While it’s safe to say that the benefits outweigh the consequences, implementing Circuit Breaker will of course affect the performance.

56- Salvors from Smit International were reported as fighting the fire, which was still burning, and assessing whether or not it was safe to bring Athena into port.

57- The old wooden tower was demolished in July 2007, because it was not safe to use due to its age.

58- In 1844, in Springfield, the process was sufficiently perfected that Goodyear felt it safe to take out a patent.

59- When he was 14 years old, he went to work for a year at Marshall Field’s running cash from the safe to the counters.

60- “A risk manager has two jobs: make people take more risk the 99% of the time it is safe to do so, and survive the other 1% of the time.

More Sentences: 12
Related Words:
from a safe distanceat a safe distancesafe methodkeep a safe distancesafe fromsafe and soundsafe forsafe tosafe to usesafe to drinksafe to eatfeel safekeep safesafeguardsafeguarded

This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “safe to”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “safe to” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “safe to“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “safe to” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “safe to”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “safe to“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “safe to“
Compound Sentences with “safe to”
Complex Sentences with “safe to”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “safe to

Learn and study English with lots of free online and interactive exercises, games, tests, quiz and activities. All these English teaching activities are designed according to the needs of ELT Esl learning and teaching.