quite practical in a sentence
1) Here redemption is understood in quite practical terms.
2) I am quite practical about this.
3) The coupes aren’t likely candidates either, just not quite practical enough.
4) There were four ideas that were particularly comprehensive, creative, and still quite practical .
5) Many of these early experimental forms were in principle quite practical and have since reappeared.
6) It is quite practical to design hot-swap circuits that can operate at that speed.
7) Suddenly it became quite practical , and I think that people have changed attitudes.
8) Incinerator systems are quite practical .
9) For smaller markets, using a zero or one level scheme can be quite practical and effective.
10) It is quite practical to build a reactor which will operate a vessel for several years without refuelling.
11) It’s also quite practical to lubricate the hub with a good ATF or synthetic gear oil.
12) Gascoigne developed a wide range of skills and “finished up quite practical , especially with a screwdriver.
13) Until comparatively recently, plastic springs were not possible, but advances in polymer properties make them quite practical .
14) If you were going to say a travel industry case study and insurance industry prefer it to be quite practical .
15) Impersonal, yes, but quite practical , though of course lacking the warmth and atmosphere I enjoyed at home.
16) Computer input and output devices we use today are largely twodimensional in nature, which makes this modeling technique quite practical .
17) Mine might be a city known for its excesses , but we’re quite practical when it comes to our spiritual beliefs.
18) Although you do loose a little headroom, it is quite practical , especially if you can clamp the job to the table ( with a sacrificial shim under it).
19) quite practical though.
20) Both are quite practical and it looks as we will be using them regularly, a sign that they have passed the first test!
21) The choices of the authors are nevertheless quite practical since players are much more likely to pick their pitch standards than original ones.
Related Words and Phrases: practicable to in a sentence – as soon as practicable in a sentence – where practicable in a sentence – practicably in a sentence – practical in a sentence – practical knowledge in a sentence – practical help in a sentence – practical use in a sentence – practical solution in a sentence – practical matter in a sentence – practical advice in a sentence – practical joke in a sentence – as practical in a sentence – quite practical in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “quite practical”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “quite practical” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “quite practical“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “quite practical” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “quite practical”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “quite practical“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “quite practical“
Compound Sentences with “quite practical”
Complex Sentences with “quite practical”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “quite practical