purely practical in a sentence
1) This course is a purely practical affair.
2) The unique language also evolves for purely practical reasons.
3) However, it related to a purely practical matter.
4) It ‘s a purely practical measure to encourage people to create.
5) Hydrant coloring may be due to either purely practical criteria or more artistic.
6) However, my motives, I assure you, were purely practical .
7) Instruction was of a purely practical nature, and regular classes were not conducted.
8) But in purely practical terms.
9) In purely practical terms, Nizan was fully involved in the cultural politics of the period.
10) A landless peasant in Brazil may nonviolently occupy a parcel of land for purely practical motivations.
11) I notice, however, that your reasons for not sleeping with me are purely practical .
12) For purely practical purposes, I deal with the artists’ money for recording and touring expenses.
13) On a purely practical basis, the paintings in this instance work better than the camera lens.
14) In purely practical terms ?
15) Leonard Casley states that the use of titles is purely practical as they are required for legal purposes.
16) Cable ugg boots outlet knits have to be one of the best trends on a purely practical level.
17) All ritual grew naturally out of these purely practical actions, just as vestments evolved out of ordinary dress.
18) Thus, political institutions have symbolic value in addition to their purely practical value 31 as a collective decision-making mechanism.
19) The new Continental’s most recognized trademark, front-opening rear “suicide doors”, was a purely practical decision.
20) The reason behind these waitlists was purely practical : the Dutch simply did not have enough available space in their prisons.
21) Either they must draw back from the spotlight and forfeit their privileges or pick their partners based on purely practical criteria.
22) On a purely practical note, once you have assessed your opponent, avoid looking at any particular part of him.
23) There are, in the first place, some purely practical , theatrical, considerations that may have weighed with him.
24) I’d like to have a day in court, but as a purely practical matter it might not be feasible.
25) Since printing was expensive, most publications focused on purely practical matters such as major news, advertisements, and business reports.
26) Distinction of games as violent or non-violent here serves a purely practical purpose as gameplay may differ considerably beyond the merely aesthetic.
27) This may be purely practical , however avoidance of paying too high a ‘window tax’ may have been a consideration.
28) On a purely practical level, a baby’s nervous system is not sufficiently developed to allow it to assimilate and store memories of the birth process.
Related Words and Phrases: practical knowledge in a sentence – practical help in a sentence – practical use in a sentence – practical solution in a sentence – practical matter in a sentence – practical advice in a sentence – practical joke in a sentence – as practical in a sentence – quite practical in a sentence – highly practical in a sentence – very practical in a sentence – commercially practical in a sentence – intensely practical in a sentence – purely practical in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “purely practical”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “purely practical” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “purely practical“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “purely practical” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “purely practical”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “purely practical“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “purely practical“
Compound Sentences with “purely practical”
Complex Sentences with “purely practical”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “purely practical