practice in a sentence
1) In such practices crop production per unit area is high.
2) This practice usually involves less religious importance.
3) That means effective medical practice management is critical.
4) He has been practicing law since 1980.
5) This practice includes almost 100% sports medicine.
6) Their skills were acquired entirely through practice sessions.
7) The statute sets forth 12 prohibited practices .
8) She has been practicing family law since 1997.
9) Our practices deliver optimum patient care through traditional full scope service.
10) In practice such doubts were totally without substance.
11) This collaborative practice has been evolving since 2008.
12) This unnatural practice is rarely seen today.
13) Clayton has football practice every 4 days.
14) Such “off label” prescribing is standard practice .
15) Care delivery models must incorporate evidence based practice .
16) In practice much hospital medicine is neither.
17) Maritime administration vessel recycling contract award practices .
18) A “best” practice produces noteworthy results.
19) This research has produced advanced theoretical breakthroughs directly supporting engineering practice .
20) Douglas further argues why ethical practices are needed.
21) This very dangerous practice has been almost totally eliminated.
22) Do different practice settings affect patient satisfaction?
23) His practice was already attracting brilliant young architects.
24) A healthier world through quality laboratory practice .
25) Their goal is making academic sciences improve political practice .
26) practice collisions between different pairs may occur.
27) Several competitive underwater sports are practiced without breathing apparatus.
28) Many tools “enforce synchronous design practices “.
29) The practice exams are really helpful today.
30) He next spent three years practicing law.
31) Recycling music was common practice among 18th century composers.
32) In practice very little equipment was returned.
33) This commonplace practice had previously passed without comment.
34) Most fruit is produced using traditional farming practices .
35) Each stage has many associated best practices .
36) She has practiced law nearly three decades.
37) Ensure partners follow prescribed financial management practices during project implementation.
38) Academic chemical laboratories must adopt best safety practices .
39) But agricultural practices are more easily changed .
Related Words and Phrases: for all practical purposes in a sentence – practical certainty in a sentence – practical work in a sentence – practical assistance in a sentence – practical support in a sentence – practical considerations in a sentence – practical implications in a sentence – practical nurse in a sentence – practicality in a sentence – practical joker in a sentence – practically in a sentence – practical joker in a sentence – practicalness in a sentence – practice in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practice”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practice” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practice“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practice” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practice”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practice“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practice“
Compound Sentences with “practice”
Complex Sentences with “practice”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practice