practical work in a sentence
1) Both theory and practical work are emphasized.
2) For example, few schemes incorporated practical work using equipment.
3) A short but highly practical work with interesting views.
4) This is the practical work of redemption.
5) I saw almost no practical work in school.
6) Conclusion Good theoretical frameworks make practical work easier.
7) A stunning and practical work of art .
8) To train for practical work . 2.
9) Importance of practical work in science 2.
10) A few schemes assessed or intended to assess, practical work .
11) practical works , this group aims to reach the top.
12) The core activity is a supervised practical work lasting one year.
13) In no case was any practical work of consequence available.
14) Some of the lesson was filled with practical work .
15) The course also includes assessment of practical work and investigation.
16) Some schemes made provision for such practical work in the classroom.
17) Importance of practical work in Science 2.
18) Many programmes also have laboratory-based practical work and field schools.
19) Teaching is by lectures, seminars, workshops and practical work .
20) Part of the practical work was growing food for the school.
21) More than 30 establishments are used for students’ medical practical work .
22) Our business is to secure a practical working combination between the two.
23) Therefore, all practical work must be related to the individual.
24) For practical work , see Mortimer (1984).
25) There would be an emphasis on hands-on experience and practical work .
26) Judging for all courses should be based on efficient, practical work .
27) practical work , where applicable, is graded for a practical coursework grade.
28) Candidates will need to complete 30 hours of practical work throughout the course.
29) The practical work of developing the colt was delegated to Ellis as manager .
30) These are now in place and practical work on clearance work is beginning.
31) I rarely saw the learning supported by the practical work the textbooks themselves suggest.
32) The training program comprises of theory based coursework and a lot of practical work .
33) The practical work of virtually all of science these days relies on Linux.
34) Meeting here helps us do the practical work of faith in the world.
35) Critics disputed this and questioned how his descriptions linked to his practical work .
36) practical work takes the form of projects which explore design problems using specific software tools.
37) This will be followed by six weeks of practical work under a trained counselor.
38) practical work showed them that they could put six canfuls into the bottle.
Related Words and Phrases: anything practical in a sentence – extent practical in a sentence – anything practical in a sentence – method practical in a sentence – extent practical in a sentence – practical problem in a sentence – In practical terms in a sentence – practical alternative in a sentence – practical guide in a sentence – practical person in a sentence – to all practical purposes in a sentence – for all practical purposes in a sentence – practical certainty in a sentence – practical work in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practical work”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practical work” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practical work“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practical work” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practical work”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practical work“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practical work“
Compound Sentences with “practical work”
Complex Sentences with “practical work”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practical work