practical use in a sentence
1) Some cultures believed honey had many practical health uses .
2) Another practical snail use is originating nutrient cycling.
3) Too much data, few practical uses .
4) He would understand such rough and practical uses .
5) It really is more about bragging rights than practical use though.
6) The practical use of science; applied science 2.
7) This has important implications for their practical use .
8) practical use for development and test projects.
9) The practical use of the formula has been demonstrated.
10) Other practical uses of this device include virus and pathogen detection.
11) Several techniques enabled the practical use of positioning theory.
12) My idea has been put into practical use without any problem .
13) Thus giving the space armor an actual practical use .
14) All the advice has been tested in practical use .
15) This could have many creative and practical uses .
16) This is called “fluorescence”, and has many practical uses .
17) They ‘ve always had clear practical uses that place function before form.
18) The window-wall is naturally rather limited in practical uses .
19) Until it does, it serves little practical use .
20) The practical use of science is called ___________________.
21) True beliefs are clearly often of great practical use to us.
22) This is too low for practical use on the battlefield.
23) But they are all great performers in practical use .
24) It temperature is good enough for all practical use .
25) Some knowledge can be put to practical use .
26) Complementary colors also have more practical uses .
27) A practical use is as precleaners for more efficient collectors.
28) That it advances knowledge, but has no intrinsic practical use .
29) Spatial modelling in Geology and its practical use .
30) Focus on the practical use of the skills being taught.
31) Linear regression has many practical uses .
32) Reconnaissance was widely perceived as the only practical use of airplanes.
33) Cairns in the region were also put to vital practical use .
34) Neither are of any practical use to power a country!
35) In 1909, aeroplanes remained frail and of little practical use .
36) This attention to detail perhaps sounds satirical, but has practical use .
37) I save pop tabs for a number of creative and practical uses .
38) This is an ancient recipe proved by practical use of many generations.
39) For computational linguists the over-riding concern is their practical use .
Related Words and Phrases: practicable way in a sentence – practicable date in a sentence – practicable mean in a sentence – only practicable in a sentence – as practicable in a sentence – extent practicable in a sentence – practicable to in a sentence – as soon as practicable in a sentence – where practicable in a sentence – practicably in a sentence – practical in a sentence – practical knowledge in a sentence – practical help in a sentence – practical use in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practical use”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practical use” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practical use“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practical use” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practical use”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practical use“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practical use“
Compound Sentences with “practical use”
Complex Sentences with “practical use”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practical use