practicable to in a sentence
1) It is more practicable to provide higher concentrates in powder form.
2) I hope as soon as practicable to attack.
3) It is often commercially practicable to examine the goods immediately upon receipt.
4) Commanders are doing everything practicable to keep these objects out of direct range.
5) It would be neither right in principle nor practicable to introduce such a Bill.
6) With her speed reduced to 28 knots it was no longer considered practicable to continue.
7) Would it not be more practicable to apply similar principles in handling SuperMemo tasklists?
8) When it is not practicable to secure 6 feet separation, they shall be bonded together.
9) It is even practicable to bring the testimony of a player against himself and his profession.
10) It would not be practicable to apply this reward scheme in a face to face seminar.
11) SSAP9 states that it is frequently not practicable to relate expenditure to specific units of stocks.
12) The texts should be practicable to administer in the classroom context, and to mark and moderate.
13) Another advantage is that is is practicable to put up food in small as well as large quantities.
14) This does not mean, however, that it is practicable to switch out of this system again.
15) How it is practicable to keep the people duly armed without some organization, it is difficult to see.
16) When the index is computerised it will be practicable to increase greatly the number of names on the index.
17) However, it will never be practicable to convert more than a small percentage of this into useful energy.
18) So we reduce CO 2 as fast as is practicable to attempt to mitigate possible adverse effects on future generations.
19) It is neither possible nor practicable to attempt a critique of syllabus content in all subjects in African primary schools.
20) Is it possible and practicable to convert the glowplug circuit on a Series III diesel from series to parallel wiring?
21) If just a few processes need soft water, it is practicable to pipe the soft water to the machines concerned.
22) We are committed wherever practicable to achieving and maintaining a workforce that broadly reflects the local community in which we operate.
23) The Commission may use such timing devices as may be practicable to ensure that all speakers stay within the time limit.
24) The trim box itself comes as standard – after all it is not practicable to produce two different types of stabilizers.
25) We will? if it is reasonable or practicable to do so? also collect your personal information directly from you.
26) Therefore it is not practicable to play rubbers, where the scores carried forward from deal to deal affect the tactical situation.
27) The Second Respondent further argued that it would not have been practicable to provide an exhaust draft to meet an unforeseeable risk.
28) It is not practicable to link the development of the ICoP to financial metrics, and the organization has not attempted this.
29) The Committee should consider geographic representation of the membership on the Board to the extent that it is practicable to do so.
30) Follow the power line initially, therefore, and head to the right as soon as is practicable to get out onto the road.
31) It was no longer practicable to seek a way around the Swamp, instead some sort of shelter had to be found as soon as possible.
32) Since it was not practicable to send enough direct aid to the Soviet Union. a “second front,” he agreed, was necessary.
33) However, it is also clear from the statute that on occasion it will not be practicable to require notification in a matter of a few weeks.
34) In most instances, however, it is more practicable to base assessments on tests carried out in parallel on carefully selected control products.
Related Words and Phrases: ppb in a sentence – PPE in a sentence – ppm in a sentence – P. P. S. in a sentence – PR in a sentence – practicability in a sentence – practicable in a sentence – practicable way in a sentence – practicable date in a sentence – practicable mean in a sentence – only practicable in a sentence – as practicable in a sentence – extent practicable in a sentence – practicable to in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practicable to”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practicable to” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practicable to“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practicable to” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practicable to”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practicable to“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practicable to“
Compound Sentences with “practicable to”
Complex Sentences with “practicable to”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practicable to