powerfully in a sentence
1) A few crucial points are powerfully represented here.
2) We feel powerfully alive when are are angry.
3) These sessions are powerfully transformative and balancing.
4) Even your more intangible subconscious natures are powerfully linked.
5) No need is expressed more powerfully than through individual narrative.
6) Those eight weeks are powerfully etched into my memory.
7) Both deal very powerfully with issues of discrimination.
8) Manufacturing and export grew quickly and powerfully .
9) Special glands beneath the tail produce a powerfully smelling white substance.
10) Family is where their professional and private lives intersect powerfully .
11) The decision of Mackay doubtless powerfully affected subsequent events.
12) The two unfolding spy stories resonate powerfully with each other.
13) The stack can compress just as powerfully .
14) Connections, sometimes they are made unexpectedly and powerfully .
15) I am always powerfully impressed by your work.
16) All of the arts move people powerfully .
17) What you find could be powerfully illuminating.
18) But Eisenhower was also powerfully influenced by international considerations.
19) The two together show powerfully the importance of early child learning.
20) Akbar was not tall but powerfully built and very agile.
21) The news seems to have affected him powerfully .
22) Most of the evidence powerfully suggests the contrary.
23) Union attitudes have been powerfully conditioned by long and bitter experience.
24) President Clinton has spoken very powerfully about this.
25) This shot me to a powerfully transforming wave.
26) Part I powerfully critiques the morality of state authority .
27) That ‘s how powerfully delicious it was.
28) How can we speak powerfully about those changes ?
29) By Apollo! that is powerfully argued!
30) As he spoke, Barbara was powerfully seized.
31) He said: “You are a powerfully built young man.
32) The two rear seats are powerfully contoured.
33) The depth of feeling against the solitary confinement prison was powerfully expressed.
34) Medh is tall and powerfully beautiful with long thick blonde hair.
35) These are expensive purpose-built offshore vessels with powerfully driven deep sea hulls.
36) No wonder it is always driving so powerfully toward equilbrium .
37) I seemed to be running better and better, more powerfully .
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “powerfully”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “powerfully” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “powerfully“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “powerfully” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “powerfully”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “powerfully“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “powerfully“
Compound Sentences with “powerfully”
Complex Sentences with “powerfully”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “powerfully