powerful in a sentence
1) These powerful magnetic fields focus radio emissions along field lines.
2) These idiots are too powerful & persistent.
3) This is where powerful lobbying interests intervene.
4) The big pharmaceutical companies are very powerful .
5) This optional rule makes alliances more powerful .
6) This property awards such codes powerful burst error correction capabilities.
7) More powerful spells require more complicated dance moves.
8) His left hand technique was unusually powerful .
9) Biological explanations are very powerful within psychology.
10) Their powerful preaching reached very large audiences.
11) powerful content was becoming ever more effective.
12) Those matching funds grants were very powerful .
13) A powerful developer preview device introducing cutting edge feat.
14) These eyebrows suggest someone humble yet powerful .
15) It true skate cheats becomes more powerful .
16) The menstrual blood itself is very powerful .
17) In either case powerful heating is required.
18) Both failure and success are powerful teachers.
19) It is powerful energy that is always changing.
20) New more powerful distribution drives demand for content.
21) Rachel looked into those powerful dark eyes.
22) We are already parsing our lives through powerful digital filters.
23) Flickr is a powerful photo sharing tool.
24) They were large with powerful gas motors.
25) The program is a powerful learning tool.
26) There are many scenes that are incredibly powerful .
27) So speech is a very powerful energy.
28) But critics question whether it is becoming too powerful .
29) Images are obtained using a very powerful magnet.
30) The great and powerful are frequent visitors.
31) The powerful attraction they both fought against.
32) Less powerful models are slightly cheaper to insure.
33) The staging was brilliant particularly the powerful final scenes.
34) Social networking is a powerful brand builder.
35) The narrative was riveting and extremely powerful .
36) powerful lines of natural rock cleavage run riot overhead.
37) He has powerful keen spiritual insight and rare intellect.
38) Her powerful memoir documents her long journey.
39) powerful electrical forces hold atoms–which comprise everything–together.
Related Words and Phrases: purchasing power in a sentence – spending power in a sentence – computing power in a sentence – powered by electricity in a sentence – gas-powered in a sentence – nuclear-powered in a sentence – power career in a sentence – power lunch in a sentence – power nap in a sentence – girl power in a sentence – powerboat in a sentence – power dive in a sentence – powered in a sentence – powerful in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “powerful”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “powerful” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “powerful“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “powerful” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “powerful”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “powerful“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “powerful“
Compound Sentences with “powerful”
Complex Sentences with “powerful”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “powerful