powerboat in a sentence
1) Jeanne Craig has been covering powerboats since 1988.
2) Ellen looked around the oddly painted powerboat .
3) There was one powerboat – a steam powered launch.
4) Ten powerboats may be used in this limited area.
5) Yacht World A magazine for large powerboat owners.
6) I prefer sail but also like powerboats .
7) Game viewing in 4×4 vehicles and powerboats is also popular.
8) The town has hosted the Zapcat powerboat racing championships.
9) Lamborghini produces sports cars and V12 engines for offshore powerboat racing.
10) powerboats of all sorts use the river.
11) My friend Bob and his brother Steve own a powerboat together.
12) Generally, powerboat use on the lake is not permitted.
13) Fishing from a kayak affords opportunities to explore water untouched by powerboats .
14) This includes long-term storage and winterisation for yachts and powerboats .
15) Sharjah has hosted the F1 powerboat Race since 2000.
16) It was then raced in the Cowes-Torquay-Cowes powerboat race of 2010.
17) powerboat racing takes place throughout the summer period, mainly on Thursday evenings.
18) They also offer fast powerboat rides.
19) Michel Ducros first acquired the company powerboat servicing yachts in Monaco.
20) The company also began to develop its V12 engines for powerboat racing.
21) powerboats are not allowed on Rolley Lake and tranquillity prevails here.
22) The DeLorean settled on the sand like a beached powerboat .
23) powerboat offered a marina service for berths, winter storage, and maintenance.
24) Locked and loaded, the white powerboat sets for Barcelona, Spain.
25) In 1966 his experience in the powerboat industry had brought him to OMC.
26) Saskatoon used to host F1 powerboat Racing on the South Saskatchewan River.
27) Steve Kerton from Gloucestershire leads the powerboat championship race by just one point.
28) In part two: cutting edge… the powerboat racers set for the world championships.
29) Boats were moored to the main bank, mostly small powerboats with a few dinghies.
30) powerboats from around Europe are set to make a spectacular return to the Mersey.
31) powerboat tragedy.Calls for a rule change after the death of a champion.
32) Grand Prix of Portugal powerboat P1 Championship in Portimão.
33) You found another powerboat video?
34) You’ll begin and end this seven-day trip with a powerboat shuttle across big water.
35) For both powerboats and Sailboats, there are Dock (maritime) services available.
36) The professionals at our world-class sailing and powerboat schools can get you started. 3.
37) From 1909 to 1927 the record was an unofficial listing from the organisers of powerboat races.
38) There is an annual powerboat Grand Prix event based at Ramsgate harbour during the summer.
Related Words and Phrases: market power in a sentence – pester power in a sentence – pricing power in a sentence – purchasing power in a sentence – spending power in a sentence – computing power in a sentence – powered by electricity in a sentence – gas-powered in a sentence – nuclear-powered in a sentence – power career in a sentence – power lunch in a sentence – power nap in a sentence – girl power in a sentence – powerboat in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “powerboat”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “powerboat” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “powerboat“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “powerboat” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “powerboat”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “powerboat“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “powerboat“
Compound Sentences with “powerboat”
Complex Sentences with “powerboat”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “powerboat