pound with in a sentence
1) I felt my face pound with blood.
2) Prices start at 210 pounds with breakfast.
3) He measured 6 -foot 204 pounds with nearly 33 inch arms.
4) You get more sound per pound with Panasonic.
5) I am done 77 pounds with 25 more to go.
6) R. of the row is a small pound with hut circles.
7) I approached her grave with my heart pounding with emotion.
8) The North Bay was already getting pounded with the wet weather .
9) It ‘s 1,500 pounds with the four cylinder.
10) The fish were averaging 30 pounds with a few going almost 50 pounds.
11) I put the other two pound with the money.
12) It weighs 840 pounds with emerald crystals encrusted within the granite.
13) I’m 5’10”, 130 pounds with broad shoulders.
14) The valley was surrounded and pounded with artillery until the base eventually fell.
15) Boysen is 5 -foot-10, 170 pounds with hazel eyes.
16) Dropping the pounds with some new technology.
17) She was put in a pound with other stray animal-like creatures.
18) But it does much more than take a pounding with every bite .
19) Midlands Electricity was fined more than 29,000 pounds with 5,000 costs.
20) Lose pounds with our diet plan!
21) The car weighed over 4000 pounds with a top speed of 127 mph.
22) Five, ninety ninety pounds with me, any more at ninety?
23) Suddenly he saw one and stopped, his heart pounding with excitement.
24) Things to pound with (like a toy mallet).
25) Caroline, heart still pounding with anger and confusion, did the same.
26) Stoke are still demanding half a million pounds with Celtic offering eighty-five thousand.
27) Niko Vladimirov lifting 40 pounds with the Titan Arm.
28) Five, fifty five, sixty sixty pounds with me, any more?
29) Stripers up to 10 pounds with some large fish along with bluefish.
30) And the price is two hundred and thirty three pounds with four pounds cancellation fee.
31) Heck , few even reach a median weight loss of eight pounds with aerobics.
32) Westport says the CNG system’s weight is 200 pounds with the tank empty.
33) Lisa Stebic is 5-2, 125 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
34) My heart was pounding with every step as I grasped for what little hope remained.
35) Apolo had my heart pounding with his next-to-last place through much of the race.
36) All winter long the coast is pounded with storm after storm off the Pacific Ocean.
37) Adult males weigh from 300 pounds to more than 400 pounds with females weighing somewhat less.
38) Returning home, Cate weighs in at 196 pounds with a 41 pound weight loss.
39) Erin is described as 5-foot-2, 120 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes.
Related Words and Phrases: lose pound in a sentence – shed pound in a sentence – weigh pound in a sentence – pound note in a sentence – pound coin in a sentence – pound cake in a sentence – pound overweight in a sentence – pound sterling in a sentence – pound of in a sentence – pound of flesh in a sentence – pound key in a sentence – pound on in a sentence – pound against in a sentence – pound with in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pound with”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pound with” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pound with“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pound with” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pound with”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pound with“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pound with“
Compound Sentences with “pound with”
Complex Sentences with “pound with”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pound with