pound through in a sentence
1) My heart felt like it was pounding through my chest.
2) She then asked for several millions of pounds through a court .
3) Worried that you put on a few pounds through the bleak winter ?
4) Those seeking to shed pounds through exercise need to watch the calories in certain liquids.
5) The ex Chancellor will gain a billion pounds through National Insurance and reduced benefits.
6) I could feel my heartbeat in my hands, pounding through the gold capsula.
7) pounding through the desert section broke the bolts holding a rear drive axle to the hub.
8) The 19-ton vessel worked much of New Zealand’s west coast, pounding through wild seas.
9) One client has lost over 100 pounds through Gyrotonic, in combination with nutritional and lifestyle changes.
10) However, as she stood before him, a familiar lust began to pound through her veins.
11) In addition, he married his longtime girlfriend and lost over sixty pounds through portion control and exercise.
12) They range from eight thousand two hundred and fifty pounds through to eighteen thousand one hundred and fifty.
13) The abrupt response into the telephone broke the spell, brought the adrenalin pounding through her veins again.
14) Swype can be purchased for a few pounds through the Google Play platform or Amazon Appstore.
15) pound through the last of the VC and you’ll make your way into the cave.
16) The Morris Canal in New Jersey used Lake Hopatcong to feed its summit pound through a feeder canal.
17) The force of the water coming over the day and pounding through the debris is what creates the rapid.
18) You’ll pound through a few straggling guards, and then hit a spot where the VC are more dug-in.
19) Deliveries pitching outside leg stump are pounded through the covers; balls directed at off stump are glanced to fine leg.
20) And then you’re off pounding through the mountains and valleys of waves through red rock splendor occasionally dotted with wildlife.
21) Thackeray abandoned his studies without taking a degree, having lost some of his inheritance of twenty thousand pounds through gambling.
22) Hence , the probability of a UK rate rise has increased and this broadly strengthened the pound through yesterday’s trading.
23) She recalled her reaction to his touch earlier, felt the adrenalin starting to pound through her veins all over again.
24) I wouldn’t be too worried right now, I think you’re supposed to gain between 30 and 35 pounds through your whole pregnancy.
25) Sweet Grace, by Theresa Parker, the amazing way a woman lost 250 pounds through prayer and guidance of the Holy Spirit on what and how to eat!
26) Hey, I’m Roxanne from Saskatchewan, and I lost 65 pounds through Herbal Magic, and I went from a size 18 to a 10.
27) Near Glaze Meet is a fine pound through which the rough track running down from, the 72 SHORTER EXCURSIONS FROM WRANGATON. corner will take us.
28) Passing up the hill we shortly come upon another pound through which passes the Abbots’ Way (T. i ), as named in our section on the ancient tracks.
29) He observes the prohibition against ‘talking shop’, whereas pound through his London years seems never to have talked anything else.
30) I know it’s an extra ten hours of precious time, but you would be well served by taking a few days and pounding through each track.
Related Words and Phrases: pound note in a sentence – pound coin in a sentence – pound cake in a sentence – pound overweight in a sentence – pound sterling in a sentence – pound of in a sentence – pound of flesh in a sentence – pound key in a sentence – pound on in a sentence – pound against in a sentence – pound with in a sentence – heart pounding in a sentence – pound along in a sentence – pound through in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pound through”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pound through” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pound through“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pound through” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pound through”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pound through“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pound through“
Compound Sentences with “pound through”
Complex Sentences with “pound through”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pound through