pound the pavement in a sentence
1) Rain pounded the pavement and dirt turned into mud.
2) Get yourself out there and pound the pavement .
3) That ‘s why Palmieri and other agents are pounding the pavement .
4) NOW pounding the pavements of Greenwich Village: the Pink Panthers.
5) the new entrepreneur pounded the pavement , reaching out to prospective customers to determine market need.
6) How do people have time to both pound the pavement and write their next book?
7) He turned and saw a lithe figure in a track suit pounding the pavement towards him.
8) I can pound the pavement again, find the resources to get this off the ground.
9) If you do the work, and you pound the pavement , good things happen.
10) Every day takes motivation until my feet have been pounding the pavement for 20 to 30 min .
11) When he’s not on the track competing, you will find Paul out pounding the pavements .
12) They are especially sensitive to micro-trauma, bruising and bleeding in microscopic areas of muscle caused by pounding the pavements .
13) But the bubble era is long past and time so the young and able bodied NEETs to pound the pavement .
14) Looking for a stylish pair of ballet flats that will take me through lots of pounding the pavement this summer.
15) In 2014, we will continue pounding the pavement in Washington, DC, advocating for policies that support fatherhood.
16) For over 40 years, community members of all ages have been pounding the pavement together in the brisk autumn air.
17) You have put your body through a pretty incredible workout and quite a bit of impact that comes from pounding the pavement .
18) Neither of them have had the experience of hustling or pounding the pavements or hitting the phones in search of bigger profits.
19) Selling your book in a brick-and-mortar store will only happen if you’re able to pound the pavement and make it happen.
20) I was wearing the shoes, as ill-fitting as ill-gotten, and the pain in my feet as I pounded the pavements was excruciating.
21) the team he cared about is a shell of what it was, and instead of a secure future many of them are left pounding the pavement looking for jobs.
22) And if my next fifteen years are spent pounding the pavement in search of a job without a handset in it – too bad.
23) If you like to pound the pavement , participate in the Bucktown 5K where you can join 3,000 running enthusiasts in a race to the finish line.
24) He was a double amputee, but he never let that be a reason not to pound the pavement of his local community and put in the hard yards as a volunteer.
Related Words and Phrases: pound key in a sentence – pound on in a sentence – pound against in a sentence – pound with in a sentence – heart pounding in a sentence – pound along in a sentence – pound through in a sentence – pound down in a sentence – twenty-pound note in a sentence – millions of pounds in a sentence – British pound in a sentence – pound sign in a sentence – fist pound in a sentence – pound the pavement in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pound the pavement”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pound the pavement” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pound the pavement“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pound the pavement” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pound the pavement”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pound the pavement“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pound the pavement“
Compound Sentences with “pound the pavement”
Complex Sentences with “pound the pavement”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pound the pavement