pound in a sentence
1) Three minutes per pound plus five minutes.
2) The 12 pound turkey should easily feed 8 guests.
3) The ring itself is several hundred pounds .
4) No fax payday loans cash loans til payday pounds til payday.
5) Its weight per cubic foot is 180 pounds .
6) The approximate shipping weight is 8 pounds .
7) Josie should lose around 20 more pounds .
8) No personal cheques above fifty pounds please.
9) He has lost 25 pounds since 2008.
10) The whole affair had cost nearly three hundred pounds .
11) The average was 182 pounds very equally distributed.
12) The seven hundred thousand pounds had gone!
13) That inside front cover costs twelve hundred pound .
14) The baby weighs 1 pound 4 oz.
15) No fifty six pounds ten pence per person.
16) Twenty billion pounds since nineteen seventy nine.
17) The seat fitting kit costs around ten pounds .
18) About five hundred pound those three cars.
19) The smallest bell weighs roughly 20 pounds .
20) My official world record was 530 pounds .
21) It weighs 20 pounds per square foot.
22) A 6 220 pound corner who has blazing speed.
23) I lost almost 80 pounds since then.
24) We hand you crisp five pound note.
25) They often weigh 1 to 2 pounds .
26) I lost eight pounds in ten days.
27) We was 5 pounds 8 ounces and 22 inches long.
28) Our average size fish is 1 to 2 pounds .
29) Fish are averaging 2 to 3 pounds .
30) He is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 135 pounds .
31) Each module is priced at & pound .
32) Adults are 30″ long and weigh 20 35 pounds .
33) He added 11 bench repetitions of 225 pounds .
34) The areas around the circles are pounded .
35) The bike was worth ten pounds at least.
36) My goal was to lose 70 pounds .
37) Avoid lifting anything over 15 pounds until instructed otherwise.
38) Well the minimum monthly is still twenty pounds .
39) A 112 pound block of dates cost 35 rupees.
Related Words and Phrases: poult in a sentence – poultice in a sentence – poultry in a sentence – poultry producer in a sentence – poultry farm in a sentence – poultry farming in a sentence – raise poultry in a sentence – pounce in a sentence – pounce upon in a sentence – pounce on in a sentence – pounced in a sentence – pouncing in a sentence – pounces in a sentence – pound in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pound”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pound” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pound“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pound” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pound”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pound“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pound“
Compound Sentences with “pound”
Complex Sentences with “pound”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pound