pottery shard in a sentence
1) pottery shards were found in this area.
2) Recently, desert glass had been found among the glazed pottery shards .
3) At the time I lacked any pottery shards .
4) The old house features two floors worth of pottery shards and arrowheads.
5) Lapita pottery shards have been found at numerous excavations around the country.
6) The clay is dried and strengthened by the addition of pulverized pottery shards .
7) pottery shards can be easily found along hiking trails, providing fascinating details of artistry.
8) Excavations of burials have yielded clay figures, multicolored pottery shards and musical instruments.
9) Where are the pottery shards ?
10) pottery shards , brought to the surface during trail excavation, are clearly visible in the archeological sites.
11) This period is split into five phases, however the first two of these left mostly pottery shards .
12) The history of the village crunched below our feet as we climbed a hillside path full of pottery shards .
13) Chinese pottery shards , coins from Arabia, glass beads and other non-local items have been excavated at Zimbabwe.
14) A large amount of pottery shards dating to the Ubaid period were also excavated from several Tells in the city.
15) Spectators were given tickets in the form of numbered pottery shards , which directed them to the appropriate section and row.
16) In 1881 during construction of a canal in the Sigmaringen Market Square, Roman pottery shards and iron work were found.
17) Symbols of a similar nature have also been found on pottery shards from the Liangzhu culture of the lower Yangtze valley.
18) To lighten the load and to bind the layers of cement, pumice stones and pottery shards were mixed into the cement.
19) Scores of glass and pottery shards and fragments were found underneath the summer kitchen which also revealed a hearth the width of the room.
20) There he found the ornament sitting on a pottery shard , and was able to recover it, and then restored the lake.
21) This was no ho-hum pottery shard to catalogue and file away in a dusty box, yet that is about how archaeologists treated the find.
22) The latter conducts digs, catalogues pottery shards , and tries to defend its proposal there are no enigmas, and virtually everything is explained.
23) Thousands of amphorae and pottery shards were brought to the surface and taken back to the Borely Museum and the Roman Docks Museum of Marseilles.
24) The caves Ancient pottery shards have been found in the caves and indicate they were shelter for the Arawak (Tainos) people, the first Jamaicans.
25) In fact, scholars think the first souvenirs were pottery shards gathered by pilgrims from holy lands–keepsakes literally wrenched from the earth.
26) Princeton), produced pottery shards and fragments of glass from mid-2nd century to the end of the 3rd century.
Related Words and Phrases: potter wheel in a sentence – harry potter in a sentence – potter make in a sentence – potteries in a sentence – potter’s field in a sentence – potter’s field in a sentence – potters field in a sentence – pottery in a sentence – pottery porcelain in a sentence – pottery style in a sentence – pottery workshop in a sentence – pottery fragment in a sentence – pottery kiln in a sentence – pottery shard in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pottery shard”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pottery shard” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pottery shard“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pottery shard” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pottery shard”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pottery shard“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pottery shard“
Compound Sentences with “pottery shard”
Complex Sentences with “pottery shard”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pottery shard