pottery kiln in a sentence
1) The last pottery kiln was fired in 1946.
2) This is the standard wire for pottery kilns .
3) This is one of the few pottery kilns excavated in the Maya lowlands.
4) A well-preserved pottery kiln has an intact vaulted arch support and a square firepit.
5) pottery kilns have also been unearthed at nearby Barton Seagrave and Boughton.
6) Rubbish pits and storage cellars were also excavated, and nine pottery kilns were identified.
7) I also asked for a pottery kiln although admitting that I could not teach this.
8) Many large industrial pottery kilns use natural gas, as it is generally clean, efficient and easy to control.
9) In 1947, he joined the West Stow excavation being run by Brown that unearthed two Romano-British pottery kilns .
10) Sites of pottery kilns have been identified, between the “agora” and the harbors, and further north.
11) The impressive base of a pottery kiln , together with the remains of the potter’s cottage, were recorded.
12) Some months ago I recorded finding what I thought to be a pottery kiln in the Bull Ring, Butcher Row.
13) You will remember in my last article I finished with saying I had discovered what might prove to be a pottery kiln .
14) pottery kilns .
15) However, long bars of baked clay were employed in pre-dynastic grain kilns and pottery kilns were prolific by the 4th millennium BCE.
16) Because this museum possessed its own pottery kiln , pupils went on to make and decorate their own clay roof tiles, which were then fired in the kiln.
17) An excavation done by Kimberly Berry revealed the remains of a pottery kiln beneath a small rise at the north end of the site.
18) pottery kilns were already known (Elchinger Kreuz, Bavaria), as is indicated by the homogeneous surface of the vessels as well.
19) In Gäwürgala are concentrated many Abbasid-era “industrial” buildings: pottery kilns , steel, iron and copper-working workshops and so on.
20) A new and simpler club crest was introduced a Stafford knot and pottery kiln represented local tradition while red and white stripes were also added.
Related Words and Phrases: potter in a sentence – potter wheel in a sentence – harry potter in a sentence – potter make in a sentence – potteries in a sentence – potter’s field in a sentence – potter’s field in a sentence – potters field in a sentence – pottery in a sentence – pottery porcelain in a sentence – pottery style in a sentence – pottery workshop in a sentence – pottery fragment in a sentence – pottery kiln in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pottery kiln”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pottery kiln” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pottery kiln“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pottery kiln” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pottery kiln”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pottery kiln“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pottery kiln“
Compound Sentences with “pottery kiln”
Complex Sentences with “pottery kiln”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pottery kiln