pottery fragment in a sentence
1) Beautifully painted pottery fragments were extracted in large numbers.
2) pottery fragments have been found dating to 1300–1100 BC.
3) Significant is the first occurrence of plain and adorned pottery fragments .
4) Some weapons and pottery fragments were also found in the tomb.
5) An “ostracon” is a pottery fragment or potsherd.
6) He was allowed to take out plaster casts and some pottery fragments .
7) Finds at the site included a few flint flakes and pottery fragments .
8) These include stone tools, bone tools and pottery fragments together with mammalian remains.
9) Findings included “round houses,” fields, trackways, and pottery fragments .
10) Early Bronze Age pottery fragments have been found in the Park Avenue area.
11) Traces of these activities remain today, mainly as building foundations and pottery fragments .
12) It can be used to date stone tools, pottery fragments , and other artifacts.
13) Xianrendong Cave in Jiangxi province contained pottery fragments that date back to 20,000 years ago.
14) She was responsible for keeping written records and proved highly adept at cleaning and re-assembling pottery fragments .
15) Neolithic flints and pottery fragments have been found over the years, often being excavated by rabbits.
16) Among these are numerous pottery fragments from western Oceania, from the late 2nd millennium BCE.
17) They contain the ruins of mosques, houses, funeral pillars and coins, pearls and pottery fragments .
18) The pottery fragments found with Neolithic implements speak of settlements in the late Stone age in Mayurbhanj district.
19) Overall, evidence for pre-Mauryan Brahmi inscriptions remains inconclusive, restricted to pottery fragments with possible individual glyphs.
20) All around the rectory were found Roman bricks, coarse and fine pottery , fragments of cinerary urns and coins.
21) Thus, the oldest pottery fragments found come from hillside settlements of the period between 7500 BC and 5000 BC.
22) pottery fragments found through the area show a wide array of design and utility, both local and foreign to Ganado.
23) Saul and the team scraped off the food residues from pottery fragments found at three archaeological sites in Denmark and Germany .
24) There were a large number of similar Santa Helena pottery fragments , but not a single piece of the Luna type.
25) They are mysterious pottery fragments found in 1882 and named after the place where they were discovered, Eltdown in southern England.
26) The area of Indian Point on Burt Lake’s western shore has been shown by archaeologists to possess pottery fragments that date back over 500 years.
27) Archeologist feel, through the study of pottery fragments , that the Israelites did not invade Canaan, but were really Canaanites themselves.
Related Words and Phrases: potted palm in a sentence – potter in a sentence – potter wheel in a sentence – harry potter in a sentence – potter make in a sentence – potteries in a sentence – potter’s field in a sentence – potter’s field in a sentence – potters field in a sentence – pottery in a sentence – pottery porcelain in a sentence – pottery style in a sentence – pottery workshop in a sentence – pottery fragment in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pottery fragment”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pottery fragment” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pottery fragment“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pottery fragment” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pottery fragment”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pottery fragment“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pottery fragment“
Compound Sentences with “pottery fragment”
Complex Sentences with “pottery fragment”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pottery fragment