potteries in a sentence
1) In the village visit the local potteries .
2) The potteries has a distinctive local dialect.
3) The unique environment of The potteries was certainly an inspiration.
4) Alsatian potteries and ceramics are very popular.
5) The contemporaneousness of stone walls and excavated potteries was not established.
6) Once again they were the best side in the potteries .
7) Some potteries also produced curious amalgams of two subjects.
8) Rock arts, elaborate stone tools, and potteries were also prevalent.
9) A bed tray is laid with the Cauldon potteries breakfast service.
10) The old restrictive guild system was ignored as new potteries came into existence.
11) The potteries usually feature naïve Breton characters in traditional clothing and daily scenes.
12) The ancient Lapita potteries date to 1500 BC.
13) Thames & Tea, potteries & Pleasure Gardens.
14) Tropico potteries was acquired by the company in 1923.
15) Early potteries in America relied on skilled English potters.
16) Edgefield also was known for its potteries .
17) Rye has excellent shops and potteries .
18) In Lancashire and the potteries the worst had still to come.
19) Outside, it’s a grey summer afternoon in the potteries .
20) Berry’s paintings – the Lowry of the potteries ?
21) Handicraft and small industries are also found like Gwalior potteries .
22) Enoch Fowler, founder of Camperdown potteries .
23) But there are many other potteries and workshops in the Algarve region.
24) It was Blackpool’s first top flight win in the potteries since 1963.
25) Throughout East Liverpool’s ceramics history, there were more than 300 potteries .
26) The Wedgwood and Royal Dalton potteries are within a 12-mile radius.
27) The pottery pioneered use of machines in making potteries as opposed to hand production.
28) Directors, Gere and Oliver had visited potteries around the country for ideas.
29) Vale’s form improved, as they avoided defeat in both potteries derby games.
30) A particular design that appears on K’axob potteries is the cross motif.
31) Marvel at the products of the local potteries at Norton and Crambeck.
32) Arthur Berry is more than just the “Lowry of the potteries “.
33) Me singing Wanderers songs on me own in the middle of the potteries .
34) Mining in The potteries Coalfield began with a large number of small pits.
35) We worked with a 19th-century pottery in Suffolk called Henry Watson potteries .
36) There are tanneries and potteries , iron-foundries and iron-works.
37) Later, in 1928, it became Vernon potteries or Vernon Kilns.
38) The two potteries were in different towns and continued to operate in their respective towns.
39) Fifty-three Wedgewood Potteries’ Queensware was named in honour of which queen?
Related Words and Phrases: pottage in a sentence – potted in a sentence – potted history in a sentence – potted tree in a sentence – potted flower in a sentence – potted meat in a sentence – potted plant in a sentence – potted shrimp in a sentence – potted palm in a sentence – potter in a sentence – potter wheel in a sentence – harry potter in a sentence – potter make in a sentence – potteries in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “potteries”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “potteries” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “potteries“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “potteries” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “potteries”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “potteries“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “potteries“
Compound Sentences with “potteries”
Complex Sentences with “potteries”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “potteries