potter make in a sentence
1) This potter makes stones daily and sells them to tourists.
2) These must have been made by full-time professional potters .
3) Many excellent potters made remarkable progress from a technical artistic point of view.
4) It was obviously made by potters who brought the tradition with them.
5) I have seen no early pictures from any other potters having made them.
6) Thereupon the potter made his vow.
7) The first lustre pottery produced in Europe was made by Arab potters working in Spain.
8) In 1484 a German traveller mentioned vessels “which are made by the Moorish potters “.
9) Here are found many of the town’s potters making everyday items such as pots for mole.
10) Have you ever seen a potter make a bowl or jar on a potter’s wheel?
11) Coloring agents used to be made by the potters themselves, but today most use purchased chemical agents.
12) Western Turkey is noted for its traditional pottery production where potters make earthenware objects, including “nargile” bowls.
13) If one potter made better pots than another, naturally, his mark held more value than his competitors’.
14) Grain was cleaned, and rations of grain and oil were distributed in standardized vessels made by the city’s potters .
15) They are painted with stripes or zigzags in the same manner as the contemporary pottery and presumably made by the same potters .
16) But the PBS television series “Nova” determined that the stones were modern, and located the potter who made them.
17) The influence of Blue and white porcelain of the Yuan and Ming dynasties is evident in many ceramics made by Muslim potters .
18) It resembles the pictures of dancers frozen for all time by the potters who made the Greek vases just to display their feats.
19) Tozen was a special potter who made a pottery wind furnace for Lord Owari and thus he was given the title of “Master of the Wind Furnace, Akai Tozen”.
20) Devotional terracottas are made by professional potters of the Kumhars caste and have a long history going back to the Harrapan culture of 2,500 BCE.
21) In “The Fire Within”, David Rain is a tenant of Elizabeth (Liz) Pennykettle (a potter who makes clay dragons) and her daughter, Lucy.
22) Towards the end of the Bronze Age there is evidence that Mycenaean Late Helladic IIIC pottery was being made by local potters from Canaanite clays.
23) For a large vessel, the potter makes a flat base and then adds rolls (coils) until the desired height is reached.
Related Words and Phrases: taking potshot in a sentence – pottage in a sentence – potted in a sentence – potted history in a sentence – potted tree in a sentence – potted flower in a sentence – potted meat in a sentence – potted plant in a sentence – potted shrimp in a sentence – potted palm in a sentence – potter in a sentence – potter wheel in a sentence – harry potter in a sentence – potter make in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “potter make”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “potter make” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “potter make“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “potter make” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “potter make”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “potter make“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “potter make“
Compound Sentences with “potter make”
Complex Sentences with “potter make”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “potter make