potted tree in a sentence
1) There are dwarf potted trees throughout this Cantonese film.
2) When were the first exclusively devoted to dwarf potted trees established?
3) When did the first nurseries start including some dwarf potted trees ?
4) Sink your potted trees in a layer of mulch or sawdust.
5) What is the most unusual type of plant ever made into a dwarf potted tree ?
6) You might want to purchase a small potted tree in spring and plant it instead.
7) Could that be how a couple of potted bay trees became such familiar entrance sentinels ?
8) Match the soil level from the potted tree with the new planting in the ground.
9) Most nurseries also carry a full line of potted trees which are easier to plant all season long.
10) We ‘ve had tremendous success with our money tree (the large potted tree in our dining room).
11) Educational videos and just the appearance of dwarf potted trees in films and on television reach a wide audience.
12) It was transformed into a woodland wonderland , complete with wild flowers, fairy lights and carefully arranged potted trees .
13) Fertilization: Regular fertilizing of figs is usually necessary only for potted trees or when they are grown on sands.
14) Torii Kiyoharu’s use of woodblock printing in Japan depicted the dwarf potted trees from horticultural expert Itō Ihei’s nursery.
15) The very largest size, called “imperial”, is named after the enormous potted trees of Japan’s Imperial Palace.
16) The history of bonsai goes back countless ages, with the first evidence of small potted trees showing up in Egyptian tombs over 2000 years ago.
17) Two large potted trees , in light colored low wide 4-lobed containers, are on the ground outside of a covered breezeway.
18) Bob Hope, Bing Crosby and a young Joan Collins are in a hotel and there is a sort of potted tree in the background.
19) The Work: An early nineteenth century gouache (a method of painting with opaque watercolors) shows dwarf potted trees displayed at a Chinese temple.
20) Put a potted maple tree (maple trees do turn red and lose their leaves in the fall) in a shed with artificial sunlight (and no windows).
21) The Giraffe and the Sloth – Stinky keeps the guests from eating his friend, Mr. tree (a potted tree ), claiming that guests hurt trees.
22) The mall walkways were decorated with a variety of small potted trees and plants in large atrium areas, with tiered glass ceilings above.
23) This led to the subsequent initial knowledge during the next several decades of the Japanese forms of dwarf potted trees before those of the Chinese.
24) The term “bonsai,” however, would not become regularly used in describing their dwarf potted trees for nearly a century.
Related Words and Phrases: Potomac River in a sentence – potpie in a sentence – potpourri in a sentence – potpourris in a sentence – pot roast in a sentence – pots in a sentence – potsherd in a sentence – potshard in a sentence – potshot in a sentence – taking potshot in a sentence – pottage in a sentence – potted in a sentence – potted history in a sentence – potted tree in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “potted tree”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “potted tree” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “potted tree“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “potted tree” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “potted tree”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “potted tree“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “potted tree“
Compound Sentences with “potted tree”
Complex Sentences with “potted tree”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “potted tree