pottage in a sentence
1) Healing the deadly pottage , verse 38.
2) Ah, love me more, or love thy pottage less!
3) See Matt Pottage’s tips, right.
4) Shall we barter a heritage of glory for a mess of pottage ?
5) London to Brighton road traffic revived the fortunes of Pease pottage .
6) The end of the motorway at Pease pottage is Junction 11.
7) Pease pottage is also an old name for pease pudding.
8) The Pease pottage tollgate was removed in 1877.
9) The most common are simple pottages made of beef or poultry with added noodles.
10) Tilgate Row is now separated from Pease pottage by ten traffic lanes.
11) I trust that I shall never thus sell my birthright for a mess of pottage .
12) Pease pottage is situated on the Forest Ridge of the High Weald.
13) One of the year’s true originals is J. Pottage’s Geometrical Investigations .
14) He is George pottage , Private 30522 who served with the 11th Bn.
15) The A23 joins the M23 motorway at Pease pottage near Gatwick Airport.
16) The ridge is narrow to the west of Pease pottage but widens to the east.
17) Last year it was “beef stew” and the year before that “corn pottage “.
18) I have on my tree a Charles pottage baptised in Pontefract on 5 Oct 1794.
19) I expect he found he’d sold his working-class birthright for a mess of Bloomsbury pottage .
20) That’s the bit about Esau selling his birthright to Jacob for a mess of pottage .
21) Now remember that Esau sold his birthright for red pottage , and the Edomites often fought against Israel.
22) And Jacob cooked pottage ; and Esau came from the field, and he was famished. 30.
23) Alternatively , continue up the A23 to Pease pottage and back into the village that way.
24) She added vegetables and, if available, meat or fish to make a kind of stew called pottage .
25) The Pease pottage Cricket Field was between here and Pease pottage (now a car breakers yard).
26) The Pease pottage Cricket Field was between here and Pease pottage (now a car breakers yard).
27) But we know who they are, born liars who have sold their souls for a mess of pottage .
28) Dennis Ritchie likened this sale to the Biblical story of Esau selling his birthright for the mess of pottage .
29) A Charles John pottage was baptised at Pontefract on 27 Jun 1819, the son of George and Mary.
30) This was a deal where Andy Robson, playing with John pottage for Britain, did all the right things.
31) To the south of Pease pottage is Tilgate Forest Row which had three shops, a blacksmith and post office.
32) Suggested sites in the Crawley area are at Pease pottage Hill and at a former industrial site at Manor Royal.
33) Fuel, flour, peas, cheese, butter, and pottage were still to be provided from the general accounts.
34) Their course of conduct so resembles the disastrous experience of Esau, who exchanged his birthright for a mess of pottage .
35) Pease pottage is a small village on the southern edge of Crawley, separated from it only by the A264 road.
36) I think the 74th Foot were at home in the UK during the time Charles pottage (junior) was with them.
37) pottage , G. E. (Middlesbrough) llth Bn. (London Gazette 3rd Supplement Weds 11th Dec Gazette Issue 31061 published on the 10 December 1918).
Related Words and Phrases: take pot luck in a sentence – pot marigold in a sentence – Potomac in a sentence – Potomac River in a sentence – potpie in a sentence – potpourri in a sentence – potpourris in a sentence – pot roast in a sentence – pots in a sentence – potsherd in a sentence – potshard in a sentence – potshot in a sentence – taking potshot in a sentence – pottage in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pottage”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pottage” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pottage“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pottage” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pottage”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pottage“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pottage“
Compound Sentences with “pottage”
Complex Sentences with “pottage”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pottage