potshot in a sentence
1) Some people love taking potshots at a winner, he says.
2) Last year, he was taking potshots at the Green Monster.
3) After the race, the two took verbal potshots at one another.
4) Someone was taking potshots at them.
5) It’s also good to avoid taking potshots at other potential candidates here.
6) Now the two companies are spending big bucks to take potshots at one another .
7) Now we have Stanley taking potshots at America as a society vile in culture.
8) Taking potshots at NT is fast becoming an industry recreation despite it being a little unfair.
9) Union members took potshots at the ships from their rowboats and the steam-powered launch.
10) A lone defender on the parapet was taking potshots at the besiegers with a crossbow .
11) Simon believed De Sica also relished the opportunity to take potshots at the Italian film industry.
12) The problem isn’t WHO were taking potshots at, it’s what else we’re doing.
13) McKay and Spurrier had a difficult relationship, with Spurrier at times taking public potshots at McKay.
14) The attempt at reconciliation, however, did not stop “troika” supporters from taking potshots at him.
15) Matthew Wyatt took potshots at Boaden by contrasting his views as a believer with those after his conversion.
16) It seems that many of these attacks were ” potshots ” from disaffected former members of the Iraqi military.
17) Hurtling Lara into the fray , I ducked her behind a box and started taking potshots under heavy fire.
18) Guetta gets out alive, and the sequence – a lovely potshot at a corporate monster – is very funny.
19) We don’t expect guarantees, we just do what we can while dodging potshots from the peanut gallery.
20) Minister Manish Tewari earlier in the day took potshots at the BJP for deciding to benchmark its own value .
21) On Wednesday , he pulled no punches while taking potshots at BJP veteran L.K. Advani in the Lok Sabha.
22) Rickels basically was able to potshot Woodard with pretty much anything he wanted , with little coming back at him.
23) This time , Modi himself has given Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray the chance to take potshots at the BJP.
24) They’re taking potshots at the Slovakian goal against a team that doesn’t seem to have woken up yet.
25) Unfortunately, The Matsugane potshot Affair is pure rubbish and I dare anyone to sit through it without at least frowning.
26) Even after cantering to the Conference title, Crawley’s manager Steve Evans was still taking potshots at his nearest rivals.
27) After that Savage became a commentator and while he generally supported the faces, he would make subtle potshots at Hogan.
28) People seemed to wear their six-shooters out in the open, taking potshots at one another while hiding behind Donkey Kong machines.
29) Reznor took to Twitter to air his views on the situation , criticizing the promoter and taking a potshot at Biffy Clyro.
Related Words and Phrases: pot luck in a sentence – potluck meal in a sentence – take pot luck in a sentence – pot marigold in a sentence – Potomac in a sentence – Potomac River in a sentence – potpie in a sentence – potpourri in a sentence – potpourris in a sentence – pot roast in a sentence – pots in a sentence – potsherd in a sentence – potshard in a sentence – potshot in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “potshot”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “potshot” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “potshot“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “potshot” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “potshot”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “potshot“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “potshot“
Compound Sentences with “potshot”
Complex Sentences with “potshot”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “potshot