potsherd in a sentence
1) Cave 7 also produced several inscribed potsherds and jars.
2) One substantial fragment is preserved on a potsherd .
3) An “ostracon” is a pottery fragment or potsherd .
4) From its surface, typical potsherds and other finds were collected.
5) He collected hundreds of potsherds , tools and weapons to analyze.
6) Not all the residues found in the potsherds are cooking residues.
7) In other words, potsherds should strive with potsherds.
8) In other words, potsherds should strive with potsherds .
9) There were also pipes, shell gorgets, and potsherds .
10) potsherds include cord marked and plain wares. 351 perishable artifacts were excavated.
11) The first potsherds of the Ubaid civilization were found in 1961.
12) Roman potsherds have also turned up near Obereisenbach.
13) Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
14) Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth.
15) A few flint tools and potsherds remain from the Neolithic and Bronze ages.
16) Broken potsherds were used as forms for building new pots and for scrapers.
17) Shall the potsherd exalt itself above the man who fashioned it upon the wheel?
18) Ancient cliffside dwellings and ground dotted with potsherds lend it an aura of quiet mystery.
19) A few Postclassic potsherds were also excavated from Group 15 in the Central Sector.
20) potsherds have also been found from the Iron Age, as has a bronze ring.
21) The only finds recorded for this tomb is a potsherd datable to the Eighteenth dynasty.
22) Red ware potsherds have also been found on the surface of most of these find-spots.
23) There have been Roman pieces of brick, potsherds and bronze coins with the emperor’s effigy.
24) A number of potsherds dating to the Terminal Classic were recovered from the front of the platform.
25) In the Pensacola culture of Florida, broken potsherds were rounded off and reused as discoidal game pieces.
26) In 1973 and 1983, archaeological digs unearthed and secured potsherds from vessels made by the Hunsrück-Eifel Culture.
27) During building work on the Catholic church in 1954, workers unearthed a great many Roman-era potsherds .
28) When the potsherds are preparing to dash against one another, the church is in a most trying condition.
29) Following Quezada’s lead, other potters moved quickly from copying designs from prehistoric potsherds to creating original motifs.
30) Absence of potsherds and other antiquities has suggested that the smelting place was located outside the boundary of habitation.
31) These, though, are merely fragments and potsherds , all dug up on the village’s southeastern outskirts.
32) This includes projectile points and fragments. 234 groundstone artifacts were recovered, and 862 potsherds were recovered as well.
33) In the Aramaic papyri and potsherds , words are separated usually by a small gap, as in modern writing.
34) Further finds from the New Stone Age have been potsherds from the Linear Pottery culture and the Rössen culture.
35) The five pointed start (Pentagram) has been found on potsherds from the pre-cuneiform Uruk period of ancient Babylon.
36) They were then filled more and more with rubbish such as charcoal, animal bones, ashes, stones and potsherds .
37) The same site yielded nails, potsherds and bits of brick, which were given to the Kusel local history museum.
38) All diagnostic potsherds (e.g. rims, bases, handles) were drawn and inked to be digitally acquired through scanning.
Related Words and Phrases: potluck in a sentence – potluck dinner in a sentence – pot luck in a sentence – potluck meal in a sentence – take pot luck in a sentence – pot marigold in a sentence – Potomac in a sentence – Potomac River in a sentence – potpie in a sentence – potpourri in a sentence – potpourris in a sentence – pot roast in a sentence – pots in a sentence – potsherd in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “potsherd”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “potsherd” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “potsherd“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “potsherd” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “potsherd”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “potsherd“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “potsherd“
Compound Sentences with “potsherd”
Complex Sentences with “potsherd”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “potsherd