pay pound in a sentence
1) Seven pounds is paid for each dead adult corpse.
2) She was paid four pounds an hour.
3) Simpson was paid 20 pounds for each picture.
4) I paid forty pound ninety five, right?
5) He was paid a pound of sugar.
6) Thirty people paying fifty pounds makes you fifteen hundred pounds.
7) They pay 60 pounds per week for the privilege .
8) Fi , pay fifteen pound first prize.
9) Er I paid thirteen pounds , ninety.
10) Rather than paying twelve pound for it.
11) Twenty million pounds was paid as compensation to the planters.
12) So that girl must have paid er twenty pounds for hers.
13) He’s had to pay forty pound this morning.
14) You paid ten pound last year didn’t you?
15) Did he say I pay twenty pounds ?
16) A fella paid ten million pound for that painting today!
17) We we’d pay about four pound for twenty four bottles.
18) Yeah, we paid thirty eight pound off it last year.
19) Paid a pound and ten P for those!
20) Then somebody next week and pay a pound for one.
21) You mean you gotta pay a pound as well?
22) Last year they paid five pounds we subsidised it.
23) I paid twelve pound for the waistcoat.
24) He is paid 3.75 pounds per day.
25) She stole 45,000pounds and has to pay back 6,000 pounds .
26) Really you pay eighty pound a week haven’t you?
27) We are, we are paying nine hundred pound at the moment.
28) Fairuz was paid one Lebanese pound for that show.
29) Well we paid sixteen pounds altogether.
30) These three appeared in court and paid altogether 400 pounds sterling as surety.
31) But the workers have only been paid nine pounds for the month.
32) He was also paid a pound .
33) Yeah and I paid ten pounds .
34) She paid ninety pounds for it.
35) He ordered the farm’s insurers to pay 10 500 pounds in damages.
36) Well only one week you paid three pound , come off it.
37) It means we have to pay nine-12 thousands pounds a week.
38) That that man yesterday, he paid six thousand pound for his caravan.
39) The production company paid an additional pound to anyone who brought his own horse.
Related Words and Phrases: pounce upon in a sentence – pounce on in a sentence – pounced in a sentence – pouncing in a sentence – pounces in a sentence – pound in a sentence – pound come in a sentence – pound remain in a sentence – pound lose in a sentence – pound rise in a sentence – lift pound in a sentence – total pound in a sentence – spend pound in a sentence – pay pound in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “pay pound”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “pay pound” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “pay pound“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “pay pound” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “pay pound”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “pay pound“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “pay pound“
Compound Sentences with “pay pound”
Complex Sentences with “pay pound”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “pay pound