mother pouch in a sentence
1) The koala cub stays in the mother’s pouch for 5 months.
2) A joey will nuzzle its mother’s pouch if it wants access to it.
3) The joey crawls into its mother’s pouch to continue the rest of its development.
4) For example, new kangaroos are carried in their mother’s pouches while zebras can walk right away.
5) The young spend three to nine days in the mother’s pouch , which is composed of plates on her underside.
6) The eggs eventually hatch inside the mother’s pouch , the young crawl out and clamber up on to her back.
7) Mammal whose young are born at an early stage of development and complete development in the mother’s pouch 10. 4.
8) As soon as it’s born, this tiny creature makes its way from the birth canal to its mother’s pouch .
9) The wombat , which staff have named Caddy, was hiding in her mother’s pouch at the time of the accident.
10) Opossums, for instance have a normal range of 94-97 degree F (34.4 – 36.1 C), which is what the mother’s pouch would come close to, but not quite.
11) When born, a tammar’s sense of smell is already developed; this allows the newborn to find its mother’s pouch by the scent.
12) The gestation period is 15 to 17 days, after which the tiny joey (0.2 g) will crawl into a mother’s pouch for further development.
13) However, it returns to the pouch to sleep, and if danger threatens, it will seek refuge in its mother’s pouch for safety.
14) A baby Buergers tree kangaroo appears out of her mother’s pouch at the San Diego Zoo in January 2003 in San Diego, California.
15) The gestation period for koalas is about 35 days, after which newborn joeys crawl into their mothers’ pouches , where they nurse for up to six months.
16) In marsupials , the foetus is born at a very immature stage after a short gestational period and develops further in its mother’s pouch .
17) Once the opossum babies are too large to all fit in the mother’s pouch , they will cling onto her back for transport.
Related Words and Phrases: potties in a sentence – potting in a sentence – pottle in a sentence – potty in a sentence – go potty in a sentence – potty train in a sentence – potty break in a sentence – potty chair in a sentence – potty training in a sentence – potty mouth in a sentence – potty about in a sentence – potty-mouthed in a sentence – pouch in a sentence – mother pouch in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “mother pouch”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “mother pouch” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “mother pouch“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “mother pouch” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “mother pouch”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “mother pouch“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “mother pouch“
Compound Sentences with “mother pouch”
Complex Sentences with “mother pouch”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “mother pouch