grow powerful in a sentence
1) Meanwhile, state propaganda grows increasingly powerful .
2) A journal of spiritual materials grows more powerful as it is used.
3) The personal desktop computer is growing too powerful for stand-alone desktop use.
4) They are first used after Onslaught grows too powerful .
5) But by this time the Inquisition had grown very powerful .
6) Superman: Conner Kent has grown up and grown more powerful .
7) As a result, the oyster industry grew quite powerful across the country.
8) Horne came back to the city and grew powerful on his riches.
9) And thus the beast grew powerful , and fire and thunder swept the land.
10) Berbers confederacies beyond the frontier grew increasingly powerful , dangerous to the prevailing regime.
11) To the south, the emerging Kingdom of Ayutthaya was also growing powerful .
12) The region grew powerful in the 1750s BCE under the rule of Hammurabi.
13) As for the rating agencies, they have probably grown more powerful than anyone intended.
14) The abilities of Kryptonians evolve and grow more powerful as Kryptonians age and develop.
15) But he was disturbed by a new pacifism growing more powerful in his day.
16) Meanwhile, some of the older ardo’en grew powerful through their own conquests.
17) Nazi Germany has grown powerful , conquered Poland, and secured control of Northeastern Europe.
18) Thus, the Andani gate grew very powerful in Western Dagbon under the British.
19) The Melanesian races are immune to ‘the malady’ and have therefore grown powerful .
20) He however noted the importance of Durham, which he considered to have grown very powerful .
21) So it began to move swiftly, and grew more powerful , and went forth and multiplied.
22) We also get insights into a clergy that was growing ever more powerful as a political force.
23) They had, however, grown so powerful that even such a measure failed to crush them.
24) Feature sets are growing more powerful , and encompassing larger, more complex workflows, processes and operations.
25) As aircraft grew more powerful , dive bombing became a favoured tactic particularly against small targets such as ships.
26) The Persian historian Khwandamir explains that an Ismaili presence was growing more politically powerful in Persian Iraq.
27) The Guardian Aegwynn grew powerful over the years and used the Tirisfal energies to greatly extend her life.
28) Hovercrafts are one obvious precedent , but as the technology has developed, air bearings have grown more powerful .
29) During the 14th century, the communities in Obwalden grew increasingly powerful at the expense of the nobility.
30) The union had grown powerful ; thirty thousand members – eighty-five percent of Pennsylvania’s anthracite miners – had joined.
31) Specifically, they draw power from magma, and their magic grows more powerful when they are closer to it.
32) When the Marathas grew powerful in the 18th century, the Gaekwars of Baroda exacted tribute from Rajpipla.
33) Michael had also grown powerful , ruling not only Zachlumia, but exerting his influence over Travunia and Dioklea.
34) And how funny , strange, that a thing can grow so powerful even when planted in the wrong place.
35) Players charge the disc by holding the shooting button, whereby the disc turns greener as the shot grows more powerful .
36) When he turned twenty-three, Yaiba started his own secret society, which swiftly grew powerful enough to manipulate world events.
37) He predicts that intelligence will expand outward from earth until it grows powerful enough to influence the fate of the universe.
38) When the Tatars grew too powerful after 1161, the Jin switched their support from the Tatars to the Keraits.
39) Unless ISIS grows vastly more powerful it can’t conquer the Kurds, but we definitely want to help the Kurds.
Related Words and Phrases: power lunch in a sentence – power nap in a sentence – girl power in a sentence – powerboat in a sentence – power dive in a sentence – powered in a sentence – powerful in a sentence – more powerful in a sentence – make powerful in a sentence – get powerful in a sentence – seem powerful in a sentence – feel powerful in a sentence – become powerful in a sentence – grow powerful in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “grow powerful”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “grow powerful” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “grow powerful“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “grow powerful” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “grow powerful”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “grow powerful“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “grow powerful“
Compound Sentences with “grow powerful”
Complex Sentences with “grow powerful”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “grow powerful