get powerful in a sentence
1) They didn’t dare let any one man get too powerful .
2) Either way, the wealthy get more powerful .
3) That’s why the Right gets so powerful .
4) Nyx realized that he was getting more powerful .
5) Want to know how Korean companies got so powerful ?
6) Boats have since got more powerful .
7) The software will get more powerful .
8) But the colonial authorities were finding that the independence struggle was getting too powerful .
9) Maul has gotten more powerful as of The Clone Wars.
10) By adding on more 2s to the pile, the play has gotten more powerful .
11) PROS: it does help relieve tight muscles and I like that it gets powerful .
12) Instead of your character getting literally more powerful , your character increases in breadth of capability.
13) A healthy immune system is the governor and keeps these “helpers” from getting too powerful .
14) As he gets more powerful , he aims to cover the surface world with living slime molds.
15) Each spell now has four levels of expertise, which are gained as heroes get more powerful .
16) Sometimes, during meditation, you will get very powerful , dazzling lights, bigger than the sun.
17) Phones and tablets are starting to get powerful to allow some cool animations , like wind stream lines and lighting.
18) I ‘m equally skeptical of the notion that religions got powerful because they told the rich what they wanted to hear.
19) Things get powerful when teams can refer to a memory of a scenario’s implications, rather than just a memo.
20) GMs might decide that certain skills cost two ‘other’ skills, specifically Charging (it can get powerful ).
21) The internet will get more powerful as tools for searching, filtering, and contacting specific people and groups become more effective.
22) Many leaders of different groups rose to power , but when one of them got too powerful , he was usually killed.
23) Richard the First designated fiefdoms to counts from the dynasty and the cities so as to prevent them from getting too powerful .
24) So that an individual knight did not get too powerful , the parcels of land granted to him were often spread out all over the country.
25) If we’re lucky, they’ll get powerful enough to invade eastern Turkey and teach them a lesson about revisionist history (but that’s a different issue).
26) And then, when they get too powerful , we go in to take them out and, in this process, we create other monsters.
27) The Norman dukes also ensured that their vassal lords did not get too powerful , lest they become a threat to the ducal authority.
Related Words and Phrases: powered by electricity in a sentence – gas-powered in a sentence – nuclear-powered in a sentence – power career in a sentence – power lunch in a sentence – power nap in a sentence – girl power in a sentence – powerboat in a sentence – power dive in a sentence – powered in a sentence – powerful in a sentence – more powerful in a sentence – make powerful in a sentence – get powerful in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “get powerful”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “get powerful” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “get powerful“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “get powerful” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “get powerful”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “get powerful“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “get powerful“
Compound Sentences with “get powerful”
Complex Sentences with “get powerful”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “get powerful