fight against in a sentence
1) The fight against violence demands community action.
2) Our fight against terrorism continues until the objectives are completely achieved.
3) The fight against crime = turn the dark off.
4) fighting him is fighting against evil itself.
5) The powerful attraction they both fought against .
6) HUD is working hard to fight against predatory lending.
7) The gallant fight against the last barbarians.
8) The global fight against the disease remains fragile.
9) The fight against secret societies among students again raised its head.
10) The fight agains’t literary censorship was fought mainly by isolated figures.
11) fighting against native peoples continued for many years.
12) Both fight agai”nst serious material and moral dangers.
13) We must fight against organized crime and corruption .
14) The fight against obesity and diabetes 2 remains highly difficult .
15) We lost our fight against 150 years ago .
16) Training is fighting against a superior foe.
Related Words and Phrases: fight against in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “fight against”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “fight against” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “fight against“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “fight against” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “fight against”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “fight against“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “fight against“
Compound Sentences with “fight against”
Complex Sentences with “fight against”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “fight against