be powerfully in a sentence
1) A few crucial points are powerfully represented here.
2) Even your more intangible subconscious natures are powerfully linked.
3) Those eight weeks are powerfully etched into my memory.
4) I am always powerfully impressed by your work.
5) What you find could be powerfully illuminating.
6) But Eisenhower was also powerfully influenced by international considerations.
7) Union attitudes have been powerfully conditioned by long and bitter experience.
8) By Apollo! that is powerfully argued!
9) As he spoke, Barbara was powerfully seized.
10) The two rear seats are powerfully contoured.
11) The depth of feeling against the solitary confinement prison was powerfully expressed.
12) It would enhance trade and investment flows that are already powerfully established.
13) Prices are benevolently vagus and the unity is powerfully outgoing it.
14) Tagore’s own compositions were powerfully influenced by Baul ideology.
15) Grief is most powerfully eased when it can be shared.
16) Will is powerfully attracted to Abdul.
17) These two books are powerfully imagined, although their scientific content is intermittently absurd.
18) Technology is always advancing and can be powerfully wielded as a protective tool.
19) The currently celibate are also powerfully drawn towards Nastassia Kinski.
20) It ‘s powerfully conditioned to maintain its own separate, “unique” status.
21) Even as a boy he was powerfully built, and excelled in sport.
22) The mind and body are not separate, but are powerfully and directly linked.
23) Small it may be, but it ‘s powerfully and perfectly formed”.
24) He was powerfully built, with a broad nose and a boxer’s face.
25) Some are so powerfully scented as to perfume an entire greenhouse or living room.
26) The Morab’s hindquarters are generally powerfully built, possessing substantial muscle and bone.
27) Incidentally, that was very powerfully and persuasively put forward by Bernard Lonergan.
28) I remember once praying with a couple upon whom the Holy Spirit was powerfully moving.
29) As a novelist, O’Nolan was powerfully influenced by James Joyce.
30) The tension was enormous, and every one in the room was most powerfully affected.
31) Harrowing accounts will be powerfully repeated in churches all over the world each Easter .
32) Showing you listen (especially in situations where others would not) is powerfully disarming.
33) They too were powerfully affected by the Holy Spirit — many falling to the ground.
34) The investiture dispute was most powerfully played out between the popes and the German kings.
35) Dorina Amendola ’02’s letter (March 17) is powerfully appealing.
36) I do not believe it is disputed that this factor has been powerfully in operation recently.
37) These are powerfully developed and, with the caudal fin, achieve a swift forward thrust.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “be powerfully”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “be powerfully” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “be powerfully“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “be powerfully” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “be powerfully”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “be powerfully“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “be powerfully“
Compound Sentences with “be powerfully”
Complex Sentences with “be powerfully”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “be powerfully