Potomac in a sentence
1) He had driven the enemy across the Potomac .
2) These cattle were all driven toward the Potomac .
3) No hostile fleet will ever ascend the Potomac .
4) Over 5 million people live within the Potomac watershed.
5) I wish you were near the Potomac .
6) Potomac Creek dates from 1300–1700 CE.
7) The ” Potomac primary” took place on February 12.
8) The new school was named Potomac University.
9) The Potomac Yard retained its electrification until 1981.
10) This is particularly true along the Potomac River.
11) The lowest field is self part at the Potomac river.
12) The floods along the Potomac swept up debris and animals.
13) Two 15 in guns sit on carriages overlooking the Potomac .
14) One was found floating in the Potomac River.
15) This battle prompted Lee to retire below the Potomac .
16) Both aircraft dropped into the Potomac River.
17) Ferry rides allow trips across the Potomac into Alexandria.
18) The Potomac River Museum documents this story.
19) The Potomac Electric Power reported 9000 people without power.
20) The march was sponsored by Potomac Earth First .
21) First, inoculate yourself against Potomac fever.
22) You spoke earlier of sleepless heads along the Potomac .
23) The Upper Potomac was held by the enemy in force.
24) No great risk would be incurred by crossing the Potomac .
25) Major-General commanding the Army of the Potomac .
26) It was on the bank of the Potomac .
27) The wrecked aircraft then plunged into the freezing Potomac River.
28) The boat was needed to ferry Lincoln across the Potomac River.
29) Dickson, meanwhile, took the tough luck loss for Potomac .
30) The neighborhood is situated on bluffs overlooking the Potomac River.
31) Potomac Books, Inc.. p. 301.
32) Messawomeake settled northerly tributaries of the upper Potomac Valley.
33) On this visit we stayed across the Potomac in Virginia.
34) The effect upon the Army of the Potomac was the reverse.
35) Freshman also live in portions of Potomac River Hall.
36) Several other dams were proposed for the Potomac and its tributaries.
37) The word ” Potomac ” is native American for “gathering place”.
38) Kayaking with conceal carry on the Potomac ?
39) In 1930, Alexandria annexed the Town of Potomac .
Related Words and Phrases: magic potion in a sentence – make potion in a sentence – create potion in a sentence – drink potion in a sentence – brew potion in a sentence – potlatch in a sentence – pot liquor hits per millio in a sentence – potluck in a sentence – potluck dinner in a sentence – pot luck in a sentence – potluck meal in a sentence – take pot luck in a sentence – pot marigold in a sentence – Potomac in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “Potomac”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “Potomac” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “Potomac“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “Potomac” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “Potomac”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “Potomac“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “Potomac“
Compound Sentences with “Potomac”
Complex Sentences with “Potomac”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “Potomac