British pound in a sentence
1) The British pound is suffering losses due to profit taking.
2) The British pound sterling dropped below 1.50 overnight .
3) The minimum investment is 1,000 British pounds .
4) Payment must be made in British pounds .
5) In more recent times it was the British pound .
6) The British pound was flat against the greenback in the morning.
7) What a difference a year has made for the British pound .
8) Learning how to break the British pound and make a billion.
9) Prices shown are in British pounds for delivery to a UK address.
10) These were the U.S. dollar, British pound sterling and Japanese yen.
11) Also, the British pound sterling originally denoted a specific weight of silver.
12) In September 1949, the British government devalued the British pound sterling.
13) The British pound fell to $ 1.5039 from $1.5115.
14) The British pound rose to $ 1.5112 from $1.5018.
15) Supplementing the use of gold in this period was the British pound .
16) The official currency in use in Northern Ireland is the British pound sterling.
17) In 1800 one British pound was worth $4.44 (U.S.).
18) The cost of antifouling a single salmon net can be several thousand British pounds .
19) During World War I the British pound sterling was removed from the gold standard.
20) He donated a few hundred British pounds to that camp and a third training camp.
21) The British pound is tumbling .
22) By 1949, the British pound was over valued and had to be devalued.
23) During World War II, the Nazis forged British pounds and American dollars.
24) The fictional ‘Ugandan Dollar’ supposedly trades at about 4900 per British pound .
25) In 2000 uncompensated costs for 1996 reached 2,343 million British pounds or 208 pounds per hectare.
26) In the same year, the British government decided to devalue the British pound .
27) In 1932, the exchange rate with the British pound was 1 pound = 59.75 rial.
28) August 11 – Run on the British pound leads to political and economic crisis in Britain.
29) Note in the 1 sale a day picture that you now have the British pound .
30) Other countries pegged their currencies to the British pound , which made it a reserve currency.
31) This currency would dominate declining industries and regions (the British pound seems a natural candidate).
32) They had allegedly spent 1,710.43 British pounds ( around $2,570) through the iTunes store.
33) Forex Seasonality in the British pound Seasonality tends to favor a weaker British Pound.
34) Forex Seasonality in the British pound Seasonality tends to favor a weaker British pound .
35) In other trading , the British pound rose to $1.5236 from $1.5179.
36) A report in 1916 gave preference to the leek, which has appeared on British pound coins.
37) The local currency is the Falkland Islands pound, which is pegged to the British pound sterling.
38) Keep in mind that the British pound and the euro are holding stronger than the U.S. dollar.
39) Overnight the British pound lost ground against the US being hit by poor domestic and strong offshore figures.
Related Words and Phrases: pound sterling in a sentence – pound of in a sentence – pound of flesh in a sentence – pound key in a sentence – pound on in a sentence – pound against in a sentence – pound with in a sentence – heart pounding in a sentence – pound along in a sentence – pound through in a sentence – pound down in a sentence – twenty-pound note in a sentence – millions of pounds in a sentence – British pound in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “British pound”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “British pound” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “British pound“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “British pound” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “British pound”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “British pound“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “British pound“
Compound Sentences with “British pound”
Complex Sentences with “British pound”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “British pound